Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy B'day Bad Gal


Hey Bad Gal,
Happy B’day dost!!!
Enjoying your first birthday away from mom and dad?? Must be missing everyone… Right??? Especially me!!!
A smallest of B’day gift which you asked for .

When the clock struck at midnight,
My mobile started ringing..
Disturbing me in a sweet dream,
I picked the mobile in hand with eyes still half closed..

When I checked for who was disturbing ,
It was someone's birthday alert..
Not much effort was required to recall,
who invaded my life on 29th July..

It was you as long as I can recall,
God gave me a angel to play with that day..
A sweet LITTLE girl with a aura of her own,
Became a part of my life ever since then..

I made you cry, I made you laugh,
But what you gave me was always happiness..
A patient listener and a Strong Critic,
And a nice friend I found all in you..

Trust , Faith , Confidence aren't enough,
I also have SHRADDHA in you.
I believe in all your abilites,
Sky is what you will be touching one day..

A obidient daughter, strict Elder sister,
Lovable grand daughter, a Jolly Friend..
Morever a sweet little Sister,
How could you fit every role that easily??

Will Never Forget the time I spend with,
Showering the rain at midnight..
Showing you magic all day and night,
Fighting with you for the last bite of the meal..

All I pray to God is may you live longest of longest life,
Spread your glory all around as CHANDA does in night..
Recieve every bit of success in life you want to achieve,
But never forget me BAD GIRL anytime in life...
Miss u a lot ..

No comments: